These bullets are generated from site users contributions. To help build this site just leave a comment below with your bullets (minus the names and commands) and we will add your contributions to our eval bullet library. All of the bullets below were actual, command approved bullets.
**MISSION ORIENTED, TEAM PLAYER, WHO DELIVERS REGARDLESS OF ASSIGNMENT**
– RESOURCEFUL. As the leading force behind Aviation Radiological Inspection Facility, he developed an SOP that ensured flawless receipt, shipment and tracking of 1,940 aviation and surface depot level repairables. His efforts resulted in the release of 40 Airframes from XX control, saving the Navy $170K and receiving the Comander Naval Airforces Award for Quality of Service.
– COMMITTED. Volunteered to fill an IA billet to support national objectives in the Born of Africa. Effectively prioritized 1,719 NMCS/PMCS requisitions valued at $7.3M. His efforts ensured critical requisitions were expedited to meet flight schedule requirements.
– AMBASSADOR. Dedicated 24 hours to enhance community relationships with San Diego Armed Services, YMCA’s Military Volunteer Program and San Diego Port Tenants Associations. His unselfish efforts helped beautify numerous areas of San Diego County.
**A PROVEN SUPERIOR PERFORMER WITH HIGH PERSONAL INTEGRITY** ***RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCEMENT TO CHIEF PETTY OFFICER***
***RANKS TWO OF 35 FIERCELY COMPETITIVE FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICERS.***
– EXCEPTIONAL MANAGEMENT. Oversaw 13 Command NATOPS programs and managed standardization and training for over 320 Aircrewmen, performed 7 Unit Evaluations qualifying 7 NATOPS Instructors, 5 Assistant NATOPS Instructors, and 1 MH-60R CNAL NATOPS Evaluator.
– SUPERB DECKPLATE LEADER. Selected to extend 6 months to fill a critical billet. Instructed 506 hours with a 93% event completion rate contributing to the graduation of 20 FRPS/FRACS. Aligned the squadron EAWS instruction with new CNAF directives, ensured 100% enrollment, coordinated 176 training hours, directed 11 boards, and qualified 39 Sailors.
– TECHNICAL AND TACTICAL EXPERT. Represented the community at the H—60 Common and MH-60R NATOPS conferences, assisting PMA—299, NAVAIR 4.0P, and H—60 managers, aligning the community with CNAF directives. Developed and tested a Safety of Flight urgent interim change, minimizing troubleshooting while maximizing training and fleet safety. Completed EPME Blocks 1-8 and JPME courses, and ten college courses at Ashford University.
***SAME TRAIT AVG AS #1. I WANT HIM IN MY CPO MESS.*** ***HAS MY STRONGEST POSSIBLE PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION FOR CPO SELECTION.***
***RANKS NUMBER ONE MP OF 35 FIERCLY COMPETITIVE FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICERS.***
~ DEDICATED MANAGER. As Airframes LPO, he demonstrated exceptional technical acumen while leading his work center’s production efforts. He managed and mentored 29 personnel, completing 15,788 scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions, 6,069 special inspections, and four 364/546 Day Inspections, which resulted in the command‘s flexibility to successfully execute an arduous Fleet Replacement Squadron flight schedule.
– RESPECTED LEADER. His astute mentorship was instrumental in the qualification of one Phase Coordinator, seven CDQAR’s, four CDI’s, eight PC’s, nine Tire and Wheel technicians, and 13 Hydraulic Contamination technicians. His efforts directly impacted mission readiness and resulted in being handpicked to become the Airframes Quality Assurance Representative.
– SUPERB MENTOR. He demonstrated seasoned leadership, providing guidance to junior sailors in his division culminating with his shop producing two Sailors of the Quarter, three Sailors receiving Navy and Marine CORPS Achievement Medals, and five advancements to the next higher pay grade.
***HAS MY STRONGEST POSSIBLE RECOMMENDATION FOR ADVANCEMENT TO CHIEF PETTY OFFICER.***
***RANKS THREE OF 35 FIERCELY COMPETITIVE FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICERS.***
– MAINTENANCE PROFESSIONAL. Flawlessly directed the efforts of 70 maintenance personnel performing over 42,000 scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions and 22 aircraft ‘His dedication ensured the flexibility to successfully execute an arduous Fleet Replacement Squadron flight schedule resulting in the safe execution of 2,617 sorties, 8,304 flight hours and the on time graduation of 183 pilots and aircrewmen.
– DYNAMIC MENTOR. Personalized training and continued devotion to Sailor development led to the designation of seven CDQAR’s, ll CDI’s, and 20 Plane Captains which greatly enhanced Command flexibility and inspired 36 percent advancement and 95 percent retention.
– TEAM PLAYER. Incorporated the CNAF directed installation of ARQ—59 K/U Band hardware and software on two aircraft for initial naval testing with the USS XX. Masterminded the implementation of new loading procedures for encrypted codes within the system. Led two “No Discrepancy FOD Free” Aircraft Material Condition Inspections.
***GUARANTEED TO SUCCEED AS AN LCPO AT SEA. I WANT HIM IN MY CPO MESS.*** ***ADVANCE HIM NOW OR GIVE HIM A COMMISSION AND SEND HIM TO MY WARDROOM!***
***Ranks #1 of 47 First Class Petty Officers, and my Sailor of the Year*** 2008 Instructor of the Year for NHA Region One.
– THE CORNERSTONE OF MY ENLISTED LEADERSHIP STRUCTURE! Expertly led and managed a staff of 20, completing an unprecedented 14,100 hours of instruction, resulting in the graduation of 71 FRAC’s, 9 MH-60S Instructors, and exceeding CNO production goals by 21%.
– HIS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM WAS ADOPTED AND USED COMMAND WIDE. Performed 28 CDB’s and led six Sailors to achieve 3 SOQ’s, Aircrewman of the Year, 100% retention, and four E-6 advancement. Performed six DAPA screens and monthly command indoc.
– SUPERIOR MASTER TRAINING SPECIALIST (MTS). Chaired four MTS boards and led eight personnel in achieving MTS and MTS Mentor qualifications.
– The finest, most professional First Class Petty Officer I have ever observedlll
Promote to Chief Petty Officer now! Petty Officer X has my absolute strongest personal recommendation for immediate selection to CPO.
** A PHENOMENAL TALENT AND INTUITIVE LEADER PERFORMING AT THE CHIEF LEVEL TODAY.***
– NATURAL LEADER. Demonstrated outstanding leadership while leading a seven man team through the full operational spectrum of UAS operations as Detachment LPO, including 223 sorties totaling 1465 flight hours. His efforts provided critical Full Mission Video and ISR coverage and contributed directly to the capture of 18 High Value Individuals and 25 Persons of Interest during 42 combat operations in support of Operation NEW DAWN.
– SUPERIOR MANAGER. Meticulously orchestrated the UAS Detachment move from Al Asad to Tikrit, Iraq. He coordinated the inventory and staging of 1,145 line items and 67,000 lbs of sensitive hardware and UAS related equipment valued at $8.2M with 100% accountability. This resulted in the Tactical Operations Center, support facilities, and launch and recovery site becoming fully mission capable within seven days after arriving in Tikrit.
– DEDICATED MENTOR. Personally mentored three UAS personnel for over 60 hours throughout the rigorous Expeditionary Warfare Specialist qualification process. Dedicated to self improvement, he graduated from the American Military University earning a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
**ALREADY PERFORMING AS A CHIEF, SELECT NOW!!!**
***RANKS #6 OF 45 FIERCELY COMPETITIVE FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICERS.***
– DEDICATED TECHNICAL EXPERTISE. Spearheaded the review, rewrite and implementation of 5 enlisted and 5 pilot CNO approved syllabi. Implemented requirements from the 2010 AW Human Performance Requirements Review, which resulted in the transition of ASW fundamental lessons from AW “A” School to the FRS. Updated 110 critical changes to 45 lessons for the addition of 86 series Avionics Operating Program software. Qualified 23 initial CSW gunners and 6 instructors, 5 FRS instructors, 13 Level III tactical qualifications, and 4 NAWS.
– EXEMPLARY MENTOR. Led 4 PO1’s and 5 PO2’s, yielding 7 MTS qualifications, 2 IOQ’s, 5 NAM’s, 1 MOVSM, 2 SWTI’s, 1 advancement to P01, 5 college classes, and 1 AA degree.
– SUPERB INSTRUCTOR. Advised 8 CAT I fleet replacement aircrewmen through the 264 day syllabus with zero failures. Directly contributed to the completion of 25,916 flight and simulator hours. Resulted in the on time graduation of 197 Fleet Replacement Squadron pilots and aircrewmen.
***I CANNOT STATE IT ANY STRONGER~PROMOTE THIS LEADER TO CHIEF PETTY OFFICER NOW!***
***EXTREMELY MOTIVATED AND FORWARD LEANING FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICER.***
– CONSUMATE LEADER. spearheaded 44 Squadron Production and Alignment meetings, streamlining 5 departments. Tracked Instructor Availability, Event Planning and Completion, as well as coordinating with the Maintenance Department resulting in the on time graduation of 197 FRS pilots and aircrewmen. Supported the CPO Mess and Legal Officer in varying duties and responsibilities as the FCPO Master-at—Arms.
– TECHNICAL EXPERT. As the Lead ASW expert on HSMWINGPAC ASW Tactics Improvement ‘ream (TIP), conducted MK—5O torpedo testing for 3rd Fleet resulting in critical improvement modifications to Weapons software. Additionally, TIP efforts increased MH-60R/SH-60B Fleet wide readiness levels and mission accomplishment for 9 deployable squadrons. While assigned as a Crew Served Weapons (CSW) Instructor, safely introduced and evaluated 12 CAT I/CAT 11 student completion of GAU-21 and M—240 qualifications.
– MODEL INSTRUCTOR. Served as the Class Advisor for 7 junior Sailors, resulting in the completion of the 264 day CAT I FRS Syllabus and follow—on assignments as Qualified Level I Aircrewmen. Co-developed the stand up of the squadron’s Aircrew Combat Training Continuum
(ACTC) Program. These efforts led to instructors transferring to subsequent Commands with an approximate 30% increase in individual Mission Readiness Levels.
***STRONGEST POSSIBLE RECOMMENDATION FOR ADVANCEMENT TO CHIEF PETTY 0FFICER***
***RANKS 3 OF 45 EXTREMELY TALENTED FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICERS***
– SUPERB DECKPLATE LEADER. Managed 4 PO1s, 2 PO2s, and 2 civilians in the execution of the FRS training schedule for 83 staff instructors and 206 students resulting in 9,603 flight/simulator events and the on time graduation of 197 FRS students. Mentored 67 FRACS, 2 JSOQS, chaired 2 MTS boards and assisted HSM TYCOM in alignment of it’s MTS program to the current Center for Personal and Professional Development directives.
– EXCEPTIONAL COMMAND INVOLVEMENT. As ACFL led 7 FEP sessions and 549 Sailors through PFA 12-2 and 13-1 resulting in a 99% PFA pass rate. As DAPA facilitated 381 hours of alcohol prevention material at 6 Command indoctrinations to 127 Sailors leading to a 43% reduction in drug and alcohol incidents from FY12 to FY13. Ensured 100% contact and raised $19,000 in support as the Command CFC representative. In addition, as a CAT member, assisted in 2 Command Equal Opportunity Assessments.
– SUPERB COMMUNITY LEADER. Organized 28 hours of community service at the Armed Services (MCA for the Neighborhood Exchange, providing military families in need with necessary food items. Completed 15 semester hours towards BA. 2013 Vanguard Life Saving Award Runner Up.
***A STRONG SELECT FOR CPO, HAS EARNED MY UPMOST RECOMMENDATION! SELECT NOW!***
***MY #1 OF 45 EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE FUTURE CHIEF PETTY OFFICERS.***
– INSPIRATIONAL DECKPLATE LEADER. Managed and developed 7 Instructors, 67 students and 1 civilian in execution of the FRS training schedule. Resulted in the completion of 48,240 flight, simulator and classroom training hours. Served as the Air ASW Project Lead for the TYCOM. Responsible for the advancement of 2 Sailors. Fostered the selection of 2 CHSMWP JSOQ’s, 1 JSOY, 1 Instructor of the Quarter, 4 Master Training Specialist Quals, 2 NAM’s, 2 Navy COOL certifications, 5 FEMA courses, 18 college credits and 1 Bachelors Degree.
– SAILOR DRIVEN. Established a mentorship program that decreased student event failures by 40%. Fully contributed to the graduation of 197 pilots and aircrewmen, ensuring 100% of FY13 Fleet Replacement Squadron production goals were met on time. Raised $35,000 as MWR Vice President and coordinated the command summer picnic for 410 Sailors.
– STRONG COMMAND IMPACT. My most visible ACFL, 99% PFA pass rate and FEP sessions Leader. Conducted 1,378 room inspections for 114 Sailors as the Command Barracks LPO. ZERO SAILOR LIBERTY INCIDENTS UNDER HIS CHARGE!
– CIVIC/COMMUNITY MINDED. Organized 11 Sailors for 66 volunteer hours and qualified 50 civilians as Disaster Service Workers for the San Diego Community Emergency Response Team.
*** I CANNOT SAY THIS ANY STRONGER: WE NEED HIM IN OUR CHIEF’S MESS! SELECT IMMEDIATELY!***
Possesses an excellent working knowledge of the Ordnance field; however, his lack of oversight, leadership and inability to communicate caused him to be relieved of his duties as the LPO.
– As Assistant Squadron Duty Officer, his duties included answering phones, logbook entries and relaying information to the Squadron Duty Officer. Led eight ordnancemen completing 2,703 unscheduled maintenance actions, 16 Phase inspections and l3,364 day inspections.
– Directly supported Squadrons GUNEX missions resulting in the M240/GAU—2l machinegunqualification of 36 aircrewmen and re-qualification of six instructors. Coordinated HARP 20xx in supporting four commands resulting in the expenditure of eight Hellfire missiles and seven MK-50 torpedoes.
– Completed American Government I in pursuit of his Bachelor’s Degree at Central TexasCollege.
Member possesses the potential to be a successful First Class Petty Officer with continued focus on communication and leadership skills.
**A DEDICATED AND HIGHLY SKILLED SAILOR, WHO HAS SHOWN RESILIENCY AND DRIVE.**
– RECOGNIZED SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT. Coordinated 47 reenlistments and facilitated 311 Career Development Boards for HSL—XX and HSL—XX. Her efforts culminated in an OUTSTANDING grade of 96% on the Command’s most recent TYCOM Career Development Program Review and the Retention Excellence Award.
– A COMMITTED LEADER. Supervised the processing of over 500 pieces of official correspondence, 150 Evaluation/Fitness Reports, 60 awards, and 15 official messages. As the command Honor Guard Leader and Coordinator, she trained eight Sailors and ensured the flawlessly execution of 36 ceremonies for a number of commands in the San Diego region.
– GIFTED MENTOR. Actively involved in the development of Sailors, providing sage advice and up—to—date information on a myriad of subjects to enhance their personal and professional growth. As a result of her counsel and guidance, 73 Sailors enrolled in USMAP and 67 Sailors began pursuing college degrees.
**HAS MY STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION FOR IMMEDIATE SELECTION TO CPO.**
***A DYNAMIC AND PROFOUND LEADER WHO DEFINES DECKPLATE LEADERSHIP***
– EXCEPTIONAL LEADER. Supervised 27 personnel maintaining 39 MH-60R helicopters which resulted in the expeditious completion of 3,492 unscheduled maintenance actions and 2,803 scheduled inspections contributing to the squadron executing 8,304 flight hours.
– TECHNICAL SAGE. Routinely sought out to diagnose and troubleshoot the most complex Vibration analysis discrepancies. Personally responsible for the completion of 65 functional check flights, expeditiously returning critical assets to a mission capable status.
– EXCEPTIONAL MENTOR. Fostered an environment conducive to the professional growth of his Sailors resulting in the qualification of three CDQAR’s, nine CDI’s, eight Plane Captains and 261 in-rate qualifications greatly increasing work center flexibility. As assistant EAWS coordinator, he conducted hands-on training and tracked the progress of all junior Sailors within the Maintenance Department resulting in the qualification of ten Enlisted Aviation Warfare Specialists.
**HAS MY STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION FOR ADVANCEMENT TO CHIEF PETTY OFFICER**
– SUPERIOR MANAGER. Effectively led and mentored 40 Sailors and one civilian in assisting 10 providers in the delivery of quality health care to over 5,000 Active Duty throughout 215 tenant commands. Expertly managed the daily schedule of 41 personnel in the completion of over 5,000 aviation physicals and 800 medical examinations contributing to a healthy deployable force. Assisted in the investigation of 2 aircraft mishaps, helping ensure the safety of the fleet and the prevention of similar issues.
– ACTIVE LEADER. Dedicated to professional growth, submitted multiple Sailor of the Quarter packages resulting in the selection of one HSL-XX Blue Jacket of the Quarter. Dedicated 6 hours to in rate training classes resulting in the advancement of two Sailors.
– LEADS BY EXAMPLE. Raised espirit de corps in the department by assisting in a successful Family Day celebration for 50 staff members and their families. Active in multiple Enlisted Associations to include HSM-XX FCPOA, Naval Branch Health Clinic Coronado FCPOA and MWR associations.
HE IS RECOMMENDED FOR MORE RESPONSIBILITY.
***MY #1 OF 18 OUTSTANDING CHIEF PETTY OFFICERS! PROMOTE NOW TO SCPO***
– ENGAGED DECKPLATE LEADER. Led eight Sailors and two civilian personnel through the safe completion of 21,750 training hours resulting in the on-time graduation of 228 FRS Pilots and Aircrewmen. Orchestrated four Safety Stand Down’s for 481 Sailors. Navigated the successful completion of both the annual SAR and NATOPS CNAL/CNAP command evaluation for 42 aircrewmen. Developed one Senior and Junior SOQ and an Instructor of the Quarter. Completed BA with Honors and is responsible for 12 college credit hours in his Department.
– ASSERTIVE AND TRUSTED ADVISOR. As command DAPA, approachable and unassundng. Conducted Command Indoctrination for 96 Sailors. Streamlined command case reporting procedures that ensured immediate screening and treatment response for all DAPA cases.
– COMMUNITY LUMINARY. MH-60R CNAF Evaluator, conducted 12 Unit NATOPS Evals for 144 aircrewmen, affected 102 NATOPS Publication changes and redesigned the Aircrewmen’s Pocket Checklist making it more efficient and resourceful. Selected to attend the AWR AEDC.
– CPO MESS FRONTRUNNER. As Command CPO 365 Phase I Coordinator, implemented and led MCPON Guided training for 30 CPO’s and 52 FCPO’s. As COMHSMWINGPAC CPO 365 Asst. Coordinator, oversaw the planning, scheduling and execution of 24 training and PT sessions, 2 COMREL, 3 teambuilding and 1 acceptance/pinning evolution for 155 CPO’s and 30 CPO Selectees.
***HAS MY ABSOLUTE STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION FOR SELECTION AS SCPO OR CWO! SELECT NOW!***
***DYNAMIC FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICER! READY FOR ADVANCEMENT!***
– EXCEPTIONAL LEADER. Spearheaded the human factors working group for the Point and Click interface system on the MH-60R, collecting inputs from 32 Instructors and 50 students. These efforts will directly shape future upgrades, improving functionality and integration of all Sensor Systems. Procured 5 new sonobouy training devices for the FRS.
– SAILOR FOCUSED. Class Advisor for 8 CAT I students through the 264 day syllabus with zero failures. Directly contributed to the completion of 25,916 flight/simulator hours and the on time graduation of 197 Fleet Replacement Squadron pilots and aircrewmen. As the MTS Program Manager, trained 34 Staff Members, chaired 10 boards, and produced 7 MTS qualifications. Additionally, directed 22 Sailors in 55 PPME and Navy COOL certificates. Developed 2 Aircrew Instructors of the Quarter, 1 JSOQ, and 1 P01 advancement.
– COMMAND/COMMUNITY ORGANIZER. As my FCPOA President, managed 52 PO1’s in the selection of my 2013 Junior Sailor Of the Year and Blue Jacket Of the Year. Co-founder of “Make theHomeless Smile in San Diego,” raised $623 with 2 fundraisers that supported 70 personnel.
***MY STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION FOR CPO SELECTION AND ANY PROGRAM LEADING TO A COMMISSION***
***SUPERB LEADER AND TALENTED. COMMAND CAREER COUNSELOR.***
– Petty Officer XX is versatile and highly motivated. Despite being onboard for a short time, he has made significant contributions in a number of areas at HSM—XX.
– DEDICATED CAREER COUNSELOR. He personally facilitated ten Career Development Boards and sour reenlistments while providing expert guidance to 35 Sailors regarding a myriad of retention related subjects. Additionally, he created and incorporated organizational binders, at both the command and work center levels, to provide career related documentation and references to all hands.
– Through his knowledge and energy, Petty Officer XX has already proven to be a valuable asset to the command.
***PETTY OFFICER XX IS RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCEMENT TO CHIEF PETTY OFFICER.***
***FIERCELY COMPETITIVE FIRST CLASS PETTY OFFICER*** ***Strongly Competitive for the Vanguard Life Saving Award CY 2013.***
– PHENOMENAL LEADER. Led 38 Sailors through 68 SAR evaluations, 15 high risk SAR Training evolutions and 11 First Responder training sessions which resulted in a Command grade of “Outstanding” for the annual SAR TYCOM evaluation.
– PROVEN TACTICAL EXPERT. Recognized as SWTI Class 1302 “Honorman” immediately led 2 CSW courses and 2 ACTC evaluations. Qualified 4 Aircrewmen in SUW/ASW operations. Conducted 9 NATOPS flight evaluations for 5 Staff Instructors and 4 Fleet Replacement Aircrewmen.
– WIDE RANGED COMMAND INFLUENCE. As Command Training Team Leader, instructed 63 Sailors through 8 Navy Pride and Professionalism Lessons. Led the Command through 2 Department of Defense Equal Opportunity Surveys, including the scheduling, briefing, and interviewing of 256 personnel and spearheaded the Executive Summary for 3rd Fleet approval. Facilitated 2 Command Mentorship Courses which produced 3 Command Mentors. As one of my most visible ACFL’s, conducted 2 PFA’s and led 4 Fitness Enhancement Program sessions, resulting in a 99% PFA pass rate for Cycle 13/01-
***HAS MY STRONGEST POSSIBLE RECOMMENDATION FOR PROMOTION TO CHIEF PETTY OFFICER!***
***CONSUMMATE PROFESSIONAL. A FUTURE CHIEF IN THE MAKING.***
– EFFECTIVE MANAGER. As Student Control Petty Officer, responsible for the daily planning of syllabus events for 117 Fleet Replacement Aircrewmen. Directly contributed to the scheduling of 48,240 flight, simulator and classroom training hours and the on time graduation of 67 Fleet Replacement Aircrewmen.
– RELIABLE MENTOR. As the Training Department Sponsorship Program Manager, ensured 100% contact with perspective gains and verified available housing for 34 students and Nayy families. Provided daily guidance to four FRAC’s through a 264 day syllabus, resulting in early syllabus completion.
– FOCUSED COMMAND INVOLVEMENT. Led 15 FEP sessions and assisted 450 Sailors through two Command PFA’s with a remarkable 99.9% pass rate. Assisted with 21 random urinalysis sweeps and the collection of 673 samples with zero discrepancies. Conducted 100 room inspections and corrected 50 room discrepancies as Assistant Command Barracks Petty Officer.
***READY FOR POSITIONS OF GREATER RESPONSIBILITY.***